SELL WITH MEG - Testimonials
          Total : 66
  Testimonials
admin
Views : 50,959
Copy • Trackback URL : http://www.sellwithmeg.com/zbxe/zbxe/?document_srl=13742&act=trackback&key=8c2

Just a quick note to say thank you for the way you have handled everything. We are very pleased with what you have done for us.

Andrew & Renata Stronk 

11121 Yonge St 322

September 2009

MLS  N1701211

No. Subject Views
Meg's professionalism, knowledge and expertise garnered her the successful sale of my condo unit. Meg's use of staging absolutely turned my unit into a 'Wow' first expres...
We had listed our house for 2 months, many showings but we were not getting any offers. When we interviewed Meg, she presented her portfolio and spoke about the v...
Dear Meg, You are a wonderful agent! You are responsible, professional and know exactly how to use sale strategies. Thank you very much for making my house look so great a...
Meg and her team did an excellent job in listing my home for sale. Meg’s experience and professionalism is the main reason why I chose her as my realtor. Her know...
Where selling of our house is concerned, we expected a stressful, lengthy period of time. Meg surprised us with her strategies and strength in the matter. She and he...
Dear Meg, Thank you for your hard work and professionalism in getting top dollar for my condo. The minute I met you, I knew you were the one for the job. Your mar...
Meg, you are" MEG-A- AMAZING". My house was on the market with another agent for five months and I did not get one single offer,but lots of reductions. The day M...
Dear Meg: I am writing to thank you for all the work you did in order to help us sell our home. Although it did take a little longer than we all would have li...
Meg, On behalf of Susan and myself, we are absolutely overjoyed with the quick sale of our property at 96.4% of asking price. As you know it had remained on the marke...
It is with heartfelt thanks that I write this letter on behalf of the Taylor family. It was a pleasure working with you during these past few weeks. As you know, you ...
Meg’s knowledge of the real estate market is equally matched by her honest and dedicated nature towards her clients. Meg understands her clients' needs and is an atte...
Hi Meg, Thank you for the quick sale of our house and it was great working with you. Meg's professionalism and excellent negotiation skills helped us sell our home for...
Our apartment was on the market for almost a year before we worked with Meg. Meg did an outstanding job on the presentation and decoration of the interior of our ...
Dear meg, Thanks a lot for your hard work and your intelligence towards our satisfaction. We had been with lots of real estate agents in past. They all said that they...
We are very pleased with the services Meg and her team provided to us in order to speed up the process of selling as well as showing our house in a professional an...
I worked with Meg and her team to sell my condo. They did an absolutely fabulous job!!! My home sold in seven days and I got my price!!!! My apartment had been on t...
Meg and her team helped us sell our house on quick notice with her proficient, thorough, efficient and superb knowledgeable manner. Meg and her assistant helped us pre...
Put succinctly, “Meg Makes (home) Move” – M.M.M. This was my impression and conclusion when Meg called me with the good news “We have a (solid) offer”. Imagine the...
This is to record our appreciation for the service provided by Meg Ghaznavi in the sale of our condo. Her professional competence, her dedication to the task at ...
It is a true pleasure to recommend Meg Gaznavi for her extraordinary ability as a real estate broker. Her knowledge of the local area and her vast real estate expert...
I have used Meg & Team’s services for the 2nd time and I am impressed at the finesse added to the practise including the quality of the staging and the skill. ...
Great real estate agents are truly hard to come by, that is why when you deal with Meg, you quickly realize that she fits that rare description. Meg is extremely prof...
Meg, I'd like to thank you and your team for your professional job and the great presentation of my home which sold my condo so quickly. You are smart, talented and ...
If you are looking for a professional and knowledgable realtor, your best choice would be Meg! She sold my house for almost full asking price. She is an honest and r...
I met Meg when she represented a buyer when I previously tried to sell my condo. I couldn't sell my condo before and one of the main reasons was inadequate prese...
Dear Meg, This is to thank you for selling my house in 3 days for full asking price. It is really amazing. I had this house put up for sale last year with another agen...
My wife and I would like to thank Meg again for giving us the confidence that our house would sell and then making it happen. Meg came with new ideas and strategies ...
If you are looking for the right real estate agent to sell your home, that would be Meg. She sold my house for more than asking price and in just five days. She is ...
Last year, at exactly the same time, I was devastated because I had my house in and out of market for almost a couple of years. With many changes going on in my life, ...
My name is Elena. I hired Meg and her team for the sale of my townhouse in Aurora. My family needed a quick sale because we had two kids, a six-year-old and a six-mo...
When I came over to Canada a few years ago many professionals in your filed offered their services for the purchase of our first property. You won my trust from the...
Wow! 4 months of waiting with another realtor and all we got was "lower the price". Meg said: No, raise the price, move to your new home, I'll stage it and sell it...
Dear Meg, First of all I want to thank you for selling our place and saving us from all the headache that we had while we were listed with another brokerage. Just be...
Dear Meg; It’s time for me and my wife to thank you for all the great work you put in to sell our home. We think God must really love us to bring to our lives pe...
Dear Meg, Thanks so much for all you've done to sell my condo fast and buy another one for me. I particularly commend your distinctive professional skills and innovat...
Meg is not only friendly, but a very talented agent. She is what I call a "woman of action". She staged my house beautifully and presented it in a luxurious manner. ...
I saw Meg’s advert in a flyer and thought of calling her especially because of the staging which she included in her service. Meg came and brought an album showing he...
I like to thank you and your team for your professional job and impressive presentation which sold my home so quickly for 99% of my asking price. You have indeed earn...
Dear Meg, Thank you very much for listing our property. We are extremely happy that you are our listing agent because of your exceptional professionalism and honesty; a...
Dear Meg, Thanks is just a little word, but still, it's meant to show your kindness is appreciated more than you could know. I just want to thank you on the sale of ...
We interviewed many real estate agents and decided to go with Meg because we believed in her expertise and selling system… and the end result solidified our decisi...
Tammy's family - thank you so much! We were able to sell our house in just 4 days for 99% of our asking price. Meg is without a doubt the best agent to sell your house ...
Meg has an innovative and intelligent approach to selling real estate. She offers a better marketing plan than 99% of agents that just take your listing, put a sign o...
Our house was in the market for sale for a long time and we couldn’t sell it. When Meg and her team staged our house to look its best, so many people became interes...
We would like to thank you very much for helping us sell our house. After working with 7 different realtors for 3 consecutive years trying to sell our home, we can ...
Meg is a top class agent who will sell your home, and sell it fast. My home was listed for just 1 day and received multiple offers and sold for over 104% of list pr...
Our house was listed and not sold with other brokerages 5 times for 474 days in 3 consecutive years. The usual comments were “the house is nice, but too small”. We ...
Meg was very prompt, courteous, kind and always available. A true professional. She staged my condo which had previously been sitting empty, but with that special touch ...
“Selling it With Meg”, my initial reaction is WOW- when I saw the personalized marketing promotions. This is detail that many real estate agents overlook. When M...
Dear Meg, I have to say that you are the best agent I’ve seen so far! I had 3 other agents that tried to sell my house and failed! But thanks to your hard work an...
After trying to sell our house with a different agent for 182 days to no avail, we contacted Meg and she came to the rescue. Given the current market conditions...
We were planning to sell our condo privately to a friend, thinking that we would end up with more money at the end. Luckily, that friend found another propert...
Just a quick note to say thank you for the way you have handled everything. We are very pleased with what you have done for us. Andrew & Renata Stronk 11121 ...
Just a quick thank you for all the hard work that you put into selling our house. You were the first real estate agent to actually work at selling our home instead of ...
My previous agent had our house for 100 days and never received an offer. All they wanted to talk about was price reductions. Meg listed my house for $10,000 more ...
Meg, I want you to know that you are an extraordinary realtor and a true professional and this is all because you’re not just driven by money or reputation but be...
Meg, Just a quick note to once again say thank you for your expertise, drive and determination. I cannot believe that you did in one week what another could not ...
Dear Meg, We agree that it was our good idea to choose you as our real estate agent. You really helped us to sell our condo which was for sale in market for several...
Hi Meg I want to thank you for everything you have done for us... You have been very professional throughout this whole transaction and we were extremely happy ...
Meg is a wonderful realtor. She has answered all of our questions. She is very warm, and she is a great negotiator. We met up with Meg after being with MANY othe...
Our Family would like to take the time to thank you for your assistance in selling our parent’s home. Having no background in listing or selling a home we really rel...
I had a guy for 110 days who couldn't sell my condo. Meg came in and sold it for over 98% of the asking price. Meg is very professional and yet friendly. She di...
Our house was on the market for about a year with two different Real Estate agencies, but couldn’t be sold. After Meg staged our house, it looked totally gorgeous and ...
When I came to Toronto in 2004, I started working with a couple of agents to purchase a condo. I didn't know much about Toronto and where would be a possible goo...
Meg is one of the most professional Real Estate Agents that I have known since I've started buying & selling real estate for personal and investment purposes. I ...
As first time buyers, my husband and I didn’t have adequate knowledge about the whole process of owning a home. We had no idea where to start, what to buy, how much...

dy>